Here at Collis Activity Camp we are very proud to have remained open for children throughout the Coronavirus pandemic.
From the times that we were only legally able to accept Key Worker children to the wonderful day that we were able to re-open our gates fully and finally welcome all children back – we are truly thankful to all the families that have kept faith in us during such a turbulent time.
Our Coronavirus Safety Measures have been in place since Easter 2020 and have proved to be very effective. We will continue with the following safety measures as standard:
- Equipment is sanitised in between uses
- There will be hand sanitiser available at all activities should the children wish too use it
- Children must wash hands with soap and water prior to eating
- All indoor spaces are well ventilated
- Equipment and areas are deep cleaned every evening
We really hope that social distancing, temperature taking and ‘bubbles’ will not ever need to return but we will be ready to put them into place should it become necessary.
Coronavirus Cancellation Policy
Commencing February 2022, should your child test positive for Coronavirus and, as a result, they are unable to attend the Collis Activity Camp you must inform us ASAP (with proof of a positive test) so that we can release their space(s) for sale via the website.
- If the space(s) are sold we will move your booking to another date within the same calendar year free of charge.
- If the space(s) do not sell we will allow you to change your dates at the cost of £20 per child per day to another date within the same calendar year (subject to availability).
- If you give us less than 24 hours notice we will be unable to offer a re-sell opportunity or any refund/change of date.