Changing the dates of your Booking
- If you want to change the dates of your booking and give us at least 14 days notice you can do so free of charge for any date/s within the same calendar year.
If you give at least 7 days notice you can change the date of your booking to another date within the same calendar year, subject to availability, for an admin fee of £5. The £5 fee applies PER DAY and PER CHILD that you change.
- If you give us less than 7 days notice you will not be able to change your dates and will not receive any refund, the only exception to this is sickness validated with a doctors note, see below.
- To change any bookings please send an email with full details to firstname.lastname@example.org – you can also use this email address to make a PayPal payment of the applicable fee – please note that changes will not be made until the liable admin fee has been received.
Cancelling your booking
- Should you wish to cancel your booking entirely you must give at least 14 days notice to receive a refund. The refund will be minus a £5 admin fee per day cancelled – which would be deducted from your refund.
- Should your child be unfit/unwell to attend the Activity Camp please inform us at the earliest possible date. You will be able to either get a full refund or change your dates free of charge ONLY upon receipt of us receiving a medical certificate
Collection of Children
- The Camp’s gates will re-open at 4.30pm and close again at 5pm, all children are to be collected during this time period.
- If you arrive after 5pm you will be required to pay a £20 fine. This is due to 2 members of staff having to remain until your child is collected.
- Bookings will be confirmed, by email, once full payment is received.
- Collis Activity Camp accepts payment by PayPal, credit or debit card (online) and childcare vouchers.
- Should you wish to pay using Childcare Vouchers you must make your booking no later than 5 days prior to the beginning of the Camp you wish to book. If you book within 5 days of the Camp starting then you must first pay by debit/credit card – once the childcare vouchers have been fully processed you will receive an immediate refund of the debit/credit card payment
- In the unlikely event of a camp being cancelled you will receive a full refund.
- Collis Activity Camp requires that all children who are ill or infectious be kept home for the full duration of their ailment, and for 48 hours after the last symptom occurs.
- Collis Activity Camp will only administer medication if it has been prescribed by a doctor or other health professional.
- In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered to children in our care, and the emergency services will be called if necessary.
- Essential prescribed medication must be handed in to the Camp Manager/supervisor for safe-keeping.
- We suggest that all parents whose children carry Epipens arrange for a qualified medical practitioner to demonstrate use of the Epipen to our first aider, Camp Manager on their first day at camp. If this is not possible then we will accept a demonstration given by a parent/guardian instead.
- All children in our care are covered by our Public Liability Insurance.
- All electronic devices are prohibited at our camps.
- If you wish your child to bring a mobile to the camp (for instance if they walk home independently) they must give the phone to camp staff at the desk at morning check in. The phone will be reunited with them at home time.
- Collis Activity Camp will not take any responsibility for the damage or loss of any electronic devices that are brought onto camp.
Equal Opportunities and Child Protection
- Collis Activity Camp is an equal opportunities childcare provider and welcomes all children, regardless of their gender, ability, race or religion.
- Each child attending camp is of equal value and is entitled to equal access of opportunity.
- We operate a zero tolerance policy on discrimination or bullying of any kind.
- Collis Activity Camp has legal obligations in relation to Child Protection.
- It is our policy not to exclude any child due to specific needs, wherever possible.
- The needs of each child vary, so decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, depending on the level of support each individual child requires to enable them to fully participate in and enjoy activities at any of our camps
- We request that parents of children with specific needs contact the Collis Activity Camp Office to discuss how we can best accommodate their child, and consider whether any special arrangements need to be made.
On rare occasions, if a child proves incompatible with the general well-being of camp, e.g. they are involved in bullying or are engaged in disruptive or aggressive behavior, we reserve the right to exclude them.
- No refund will be made for any remaining days booked, and any costs associated with the exclusion, including transport home, will be the parents’ responsibility.
- We will use your details to contact you via email/mail or text with future information about our camps.
- You may opt out of our mailing list when booking or afterwards at any stage.
- We aim to provide the best possible care for all children at all times.
- Any concerns should be raised initially with a member of staff or the Camp Manager/Supervisor for more serious issues.
- Failing that you can contact Ofsted, our regulator, quoting the relevant site’s registration number (as displayed at camp).
- Please be aware that we occasionally take photographs of children on our camps for the Collis Activity Camp website or other promotional materials. If you do not wish your child to be photographed please let the camp manager/supervisor know at the start of the camp.